IN PRESENCE ATTENDEES MUST EXHIBIT THE EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE (OR EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE FOR NON EU CITIZENS) TO ACCESS THE CONFERENCE VENUE.
The MNE2021 conference organisers adopt appropriate health safety protocols to prevent the risk of Sars-Cov-2 contagion, for its Staff, Partners, and Participants, in compliance with European and Italian
Laws and guidelines.
Health safety and prevention are essential standard requirements in current Sars-Covid-2 pandemic situation, but this will persist as a quality standard even when the virus will be defeated.
For this reason, the MNE2021 conference organisers had adopted specific protocols to measure the biological risk in the event, allows its control and reduction, and guide through a correct practical application.
The MNE2021 conference organisers’ protocol has been elaborated according to current Health Ordinances issued by the Italian Ministry of Health, to the “Guidelines for the reopening of Economic, Productive and Recreational Activities” issued by the Italian Government, and the specific Guidelines issued by Italian Trade Association of Professional Congress Organizers.
Our safety policies and procedures include strategies to encourage behaviors that prevent the risk of Sars-Cov-2 contagion, such as:
- Physical (Social) Distancing
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning and Disinfection of facilities
- Use of pre-packaged lunch boxes for each attendee instead of self-serve food or drinkoptions, such as buffets.
For any further detailed information concerning how to manage and reduce the biological risk during events, as outlined in the World Health Organization (WHO) Risk Assessment Document, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For updated information on travelling to Italy, please visit the Italian Ministry of Health webpage.
Covid-19 Governmental Restrictions in Effect
Torino and its region, Piemonte, as of today September 9th, are inserted among the low COVID risk zones (white region).
The Minister for Health reviews this classification weekly.
NATIONWIDE MEASURES – ALL ITALIAN ZONES/REGIONS
EU Digital Covid Certificate (Green Pass)
The Digital Covid Certificate is required:
- to eat in bars/restaurants indoors;
- to attend theatre, shows, concerts, sporting events (preassigned seating only and social distancing of 1 meter, even if outdoor);
- to enter museums, exhibitions, other cultural sites;
- to enter swimming pools, gyms, team sports, wellness centers indoors;
- to attend fairs, trade shows, conferences;
- to enter thermal centers, theme parks;
- to enter cultural centers, social and recreation centers (indoors), except for pre-education centers, summer camps;
- to enter casinos, bingo halls, games halls;
- to enter public exam centers.
You will need a Covid-19 Digital Certificate (Green Pass), or an equivalent certificate:
- to board aircraft for national flights;
- to board interregional ships and ferries;
- to travel on Intercity and High Speed trains;
- to travel on inter-regional buses;
- to travel on charter buses.
Mask wearing (any type of mask)
- Masks are no longer required outdoors as long as social distancing of at least 1 meter can be maintained.
- In certain outdoor contexts masks are still required, e.g. at the market, while in a queue, all outdoor spaces of hospitals and health clinics.
- Masks are required in all indoor places other than your home, including public transport, public offices, shops, museums, galleries etc.
- In restaurants, bars, and cafés you may remove your mask only when seated, indoors and outdoors.
- If you have guests in your home, wearing a mask is recommended.
- Exceptions: when practicing sport, for under 6s, for those suffering from particular pathologies or disabilities that are incompatible with wearing a mask.
- Maintain a distance of 1 meter.
Hand washing / sanitizing
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer is recommended.
For more information:
Before entering Italy, passengers are required to complete a specific digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). Please visit https://app.euplf.eu/#/ for more information.IN PRESENCE ATTENDEES MUST EXHIBIT THE EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE (OR EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE FOR NON EU CITIZENS) TO ACCESS THE CONFERENCE VENUE